Admission list of Wesley College of Education for the 2022/2023 academic year. Check your admission status of Wesley College of Education for the 2022 year here. Print your admission letter for Wesley College of Education here-2022/2023.
Admission list of Wesley College of Education 2022/2023
Good day readers, names of successfully admitted applicants for the Wesley College of Education for the 2022/2023 academic year have been released to the public. The names are uploaded online on the school’s official website for all to have access to it. Applicants to this College are encouraged to check out the list for their names and the next step to take.
Content of the admission letter
The admission letter will contain the programme you have been offered to read and the duration of the programme. In it will also be the fees and sometimes your index number. You are therefore to give the letter careful attention.
How to check the Admission List of Wesley College of Education
- Applicants should log on to https://admissionsghana.com/ to check full list. Afterwards follow the steps below to download admission letter.
- Click on this link>>>> https://admission.ebitsapps.com
- Two spaces will be provided for you to enter your voucher serial number Advertisement
- Click on the login, it will show you the status and your admission letter,
- Print the letter and make a photocopy of it for security reasons.
Below is another way you can access your admission status
- Candidates who met the admission requirement will be notified by a text message on their admission.
- They will also receive application numbers and personal identification numbers which will be used to log into a link that will be provided.
- Successful applicants will be told the programme they have been offered at the college and the academic year.
- Applicants who may not have received such message are urged to visit the notice board at the school to check for their names, after this step, they will have to contact the administration for further information about their admission.
Congratulations to all successful applicants!!!