The university of Cape coast has commenced distribution of messages to successful applicants who have been able to select their electives and study centres successfully.
A message shared with Listengh.net indicates that prospective candidates are to log on to the university’s portal with a given registration number and a password. However, applicants who have not been able to go through all the necessary steps to enable them to access the above-mentioned details are to still hold on since the institute will in no time work on theirs. However, you can CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR ELECTIVE AND STUDY CENTRE
Candidates are to note that this new directive will enable all admitted persons to register for their various courses when they are mounted. This is more or less your classroom where all learning resources will be made available. Quizzes and assignments submission will take place on this platform as well.
KINDLY NOTE THAT REGISTRATION NUMBER IS NOT THE SAME AS THE REFRENCE OR ADMISSION NUMBER.
Follow the underneath procedures to get it done;
- Log on to portal.ucc.edu.gh
- Enter your registration number and password sent to you via text message
- Click on login
Follow these steps to register your Courses after successfully logging in
- To Start Registration, click REGISTRATION
2. Scroll down till you reach the bottom of the page. You will see ‘CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION‘. Click that.
3. (The hyperlink loads a new page)
Select Major and click Submit
4.(The core Subjects automatically appear.)
5. A list of courses that are displayed in BLUE appears: All courses that are displayed in BLUE are compulsory and have been registered automatically for you.
6. Click Register Compulsory Subjects and Continue