FULL STEPS TO CHECK YOUR POSTING, PRINT YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER, DO VALIDATION & FINAL REGISTRATION.
FULL STEPS TO CHECK YOUR POSTING
- Sign into your PERSONNEL DASHBOARD;
- Go to nss.gov.gh
- Click on NSS PORTAL
- Click on Sign In
- Click on Sign in as Personnel
- After signing in as Personnel; Enter email used during Registration & Password. You should be on your Dashboard after entering your correct email address and password. Your Place of posting would be boldly displayed on the dashboard
PRINTING of APPOINTMENT LETTER
When Appointment Letter is READY, follow the steps below to print yours. On the dashboard,
- Click on Show Appointment Letter.
- Click on Print Posting Letter
- Print the Appointment Letter
- The Appointment Letter has two pages with NSS Executive Director ‘s signature at the bottom. then also, print the USER AGENCY ACCEPTANCE FORM.
What to do after printing APPOINTMENT LETTER & USER AGENCY ACCEPTANCE FORM.
Submit the APPOINTMENT LETTER & USER AGENCY ACCEPTANCE FORM to the SCHOOL you have been posted. The USER AGENCY ACCEPTANCE FORM is what has to be signed & endorsed with official stamp by the head or head of department of the SCHOOL YOU Are Posted.
What to do after USER AGENCY ACCEPTANCE FORM has been signed by the Head of Department (HOD)
Book an Appointment (Date & Time) you wish to go to the NSS Regional Office or Registration center for validation and final registration.
The NSS Regional Office you are to go is the one in the region where your User Agency (School you’re posted) is also located.
E.g., if you’re posted to WENCHI L/A PRIMARY SCHOOL in WENCHI, you will go to the NSS regional Office in SUNYANI. Note that you can ONLY visit the regional office or registration Centre on the Date & Time given you.
Below are the steps to book your Appointment
(Date & Time) for the (validation & final registration)
- while on your dashboard, click on MENU
- Click on Book Appointment a calendar will pop up for you to select a date you wish to go to the NSS regional office for the registration.
NOTE: In case the date you select is full (booked), you are to click on Find Available Slot for different date.
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU HAVE BOOKED APPOINTMENT AND GIVEN A DATE
On the scheduled date, you are to go the regional office or your registration center with three copies of your new appointment letter and national ID