The various colleges of education on the 20th of November 2020 started sending messages to qualified applicants who were picked by their first choice of colleges.
Successful applicants who have been received their admission messages via SMS are to proceed with payments of fees to enhance the enrolment processes.
Successful applicants admitted for the 2020/2021 academic year may receive their admission notices and proceed with payments of fees to get enrolled. Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission letters.
However, applicants who have not received their share yet are advised to check on the college notice board for confirmation since some individuals might not receive messages due to system and network failure.
Prospective applicants are also to note that this year’s admission processes will be in several batches just as the application was also in batches. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ADMISSION SCHEDULE.
Successful applicants will receive a text message from one out of the selected colleges which will enable them to print out their admission letters. This message will contain their Application Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Applicants can however check their admission status and print their admission letter online by following these simple steps below:
How to Check College of Education Admission list Online
1. Visit the college of education admission list portal https://admissionsghana.com/
2. Select the academic year of your application
3. Proceed to Select a school category from the menu
4. Search for your name in the admission list
How to print your admission letter online
- Check your message inbox of the phone number you used during the application process
- Click on the link in the text message http://admission.ebitsapps.com
NOTE: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
- Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
- Download admission letter, Acceptance Form and prospectus from the same site website.
- Save it in a pdf format and later visit the café to print it out