Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above-mentioned awards which are tenable in Universities and institutions of higher learning in the United Kingdom. The awards are intended for Ghanaian men and women of high intellectual promises who will be expected to make a significant contribution to the achievement of the overall development objectives of the country on their return from their studies.
- Be Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana
- Applicants must have first class or second class upper
- Candidates must not be above 35 years
- Applicants must obtain admission from a University in the United Kingdom
- Women are particularly encourage to apply.
The scholarships are offered under six development themes and all candidates must apply under one of these themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and government
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates with the requisite qualifications are required to apply to the CSC online application system and submit to the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission, UK by 18th January 2020,
- Applicants should state clearly the proposed field of study and in addition produce originals of the certificate at a scheduled interview date to be communicated to qualified and eligible candidates.
- Medical officers within the public service should obtain formal clearance from the Director of Manpower, Ministry of Health in support of their applications.
- Candidates serving in Government Department or in other Public Service Organizations must route their applicants through the Head of their Organization.
Eligible applicants should submit print out hard copies of the application with the relevant documents stated below and write a formal letter addressed to the Registrar of Scholarships.
- Certificate copies of University record
- A proposal with study plan
- Copy of birth certificate
- One (1) recent passport size photograph
- Copy of National Service Cerificate
Not later than 12th February, 2021
Applicants may also hand in applications personally to the same address:
P.O. BOX M. 75
For further information visit website: http://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/about-us/scholarships
Applicants are to note that the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
THE OFFER IS LIMITED AND ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE REFERRED TO THE COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS COMMISSION, UK. FOR FURTHER CONSIDERATION.