The Minister of Education, Dr. Mathew Opoku-Prempeh has disclosed the date exact date postings for the 2019 colleges of education batch will be released. He made this revelation during a radio interview on Jaman Radio in the Bono region.
According to the minister, Ghana Education Service (GES) postings for the 2019 batch of trained teachers will be released on Monday, 23rd November 2020. He however, included that the 2017/2018 college graduates who could not get postings due to certain circumstances will receive their postings as well.
Listengh.net is therefore urging all graduates under this category to ready themselves for postings on Monday.
Read below to check out the required documents to be submitted to your district education office after you have received posting and also get all the procedures to buy an e-voucher card to enable you check your postings.
Documents Required to Be submitted to GES district Directorate to complete your postings.
1. Your licensure exams certificate
2. Your national service certificate,
3. Your college diploma certificates
4. Your Birth certificate.
5. Any national ID card
6. A SSNIT Biometric card
7. Your Bank Account Details
Procedures to buy E-voucher Online to enable you check your postings
1. Log on to the official website of GES by CLICKING HERE.
2. Click on “Click to buy eVoucher card” button. Out of the three options that appears, select “e-voucher for postings” option.
3. Choose a mobile money network, then enter your mobile money number and provide a valid email address to make payment.
4. You will receive a prompt after on your phone directing you to enter your mobile money pin to confirm payment.
5. A confirmation message containing the eVoucher code and transaction ID would be sent to you’re the number you used in making payment in a form of SMS and in an email form. Then proceed to print out your appointment letter by following the underneath procedures:
Follow these simple steps to check and print your appointment letter.
1. Log on to the official GES portal by CLICKING HERE
2. Click on the “Postings” to access your appointment letter.
3. Proceed to “Select Applicant Type” which should be “Newly Trained Teacher”
4.Enter your index number and the eVoucher code generated in the steps listed above and click submit.
5. Proceed to print the appointment letter. NOTE: Candidates who will be checking using their smartphones can however click on the print button to enable them to save it in a pdf format and later go and print.