Applicants who have received their admission into the 3-semester sandwich top-up are obliged to undergo medical scrutiny by the university. Therefore, successfully admitted candidates are to follow these processes in order to obtain their medical report.
However, applicants are to check at the admission portal to know their status to enable them to know their status. Knowing your status will help you make a decision to either re-apply or edit your already submitted form.
Fast forward, applicants who ahve received their reference number and have printed out thier admission letters will follow the underlisted procedures to access their medical report.
Admitted applicants are to download the following forms from the University website:
• Confidential Medical Report
• Laboratory Report
• X-ray Form
• Fresh Students’ Oral Screening Form
• Eye Screening Form & Fresh Students’ Eye Examination Report
STEPS IN FILLING THE FORMS
- Portions of the forms must be filled by Students appropriately.
2. Visit the Laboratory Unit of the University Hospital with the Laboratory report form to collect specimen containers, and also for your blood sample to be taken.
3. Report at the X-ray Unit with the X-ray form for the necessary procedures to be done.
4. Report at the Dental Clinic with the oral form for the oral examination.
Report at the Eye Clinic with its forms for the eye screening.
5. Go back to the Laboratory and X-ray Units for the respective results, and proceed to the OPD for procedures on weight, height, and blood pressure.
6. The OPD In-Charge will schedule your consultation with a Medical Officer for the medical examination and completion of theConfidential Medical Report.
7. Submit a photocopy of the completed Confidential Medical Reportas well asyour NHIS details (if available) and two (2) passport sized photographs to HIRU (Records) Unit.
A hospital records card would be issued to you by HIRU (Records) if they are satisfied with step 9.
8. The original copy of the Confidential Medical Report should be submitted to the Directorate of Academic Affairs for further action.
9. Students are advised to keep photocopies of the Confidential Medical Report for future references.
CANDIDATES AREE TO NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT OF FEES IS ON THE 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2020