The various colleges of education across Ghana have reopened the sales of application forms to the general public. The release of the 2020 West African Senior Secondary School Examination (WASSCE) results. this is mainly to enable the Free SHS graduates to get access to the various teacher training institutions across Ghana.
A statement shared with listengh.net embeds the underneath message:
This is to inform you that the Colleges of Education Admission portal has been re-opened from Monday, 16th November 2020 for the Free SHS graduates whose results have just been released and wish to enter a College of Education. All persons who meet the requirements can also apply.
Please note that the Admission Portal is opened for only ONE WEEK.
Interested Candidates must take advantage of this big opportunity because after college, your job is secured.
- Online Application Procedure:
Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Fifteen Cedis, Fifty Pesewas (GHC115.50) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address- admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slip(s) (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the applicant’s first College of choice.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.