The Ghana Technical Examination Unit has released its provisional results for all candidates who sat for the vocational and technical courses across the country. This covers mainly technical and vocational schools in the country. This post, however, includes the processes to obtain the scratch card using MoMo and the procedures to check
HOW TO BUY THE RESULTS CHECKER USING MoMo
- Click HERE
- Select NABTEX Results Checker PINs and click on buy now
- Click on Buy Now (Make sure you have 35.5 Cedis in your MoMo Account)
- Enter your billing details-Name, Phone Number, and email address
- Click on ‘place order’ and select your payment method
- Click on Pay Now
- Select the payment method by choosing pay with MoMo
- Choose your network provider (e.g. MTN, VODAFONE, AIRTEL-TIGO)
- Click pay 35.5 Cedis
- Enter the OTP code that will be sent the phone number you provided in the box that appears
- Proceed to approve the transaction on your phone by entering your MoMo PIN.
- You will receive a congratulatory message about your transactions
- In 2-5 minutes, the serial number and PIN is sent to your phone number and the email you provided.
9 EASY STEPS TO CHECKING YOUR RESULT
- Log on to https://www.gesteu.com/resultchecker
- Select Examination Series (May/June or Nov/Dec).
- Select Examination Region.
- Select Examination Centre.
- Enter Your Index Number.
- Select Examination Year.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter your optional Email Address.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for your result to be displayed. This may take several minutes. Ensure that popup blocker is disabled on your browser.