The West African Examination Council (WAEC) announces to the general public that the registration for the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) for 2021 private candidates commenced on January 15th, 2021. It is however scheduled to end on the 28th of February 2021. Download the private BECE time table by CLICKING HERE
Registration procedures for the 2021 BECE (Private)-Check it out
- Open the registration website BY CLICKING HERE
- Click on START REGISTRATION HERE.
- RE-SITTERS- provide index number for last sitting and continue.
- FIRST-TIMERS- provide your date of birth and continue.
- Fill in the required security data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Select your Region and then Centre (where you wish to take the examination).
- Upload your image (recent passport-sized photograph with a white background) and your signature (written in blue or black ink).
- Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
- Print your voucher and send to any of the banks listed HERE.
- Print your Declaration Form for endorsement by your parent/guardian and submit the same to the WAEC office in your region.
- Pay the appropriate fees at the participating banks or through mobile money.
- Use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission Notice from 1st April, 2021. CHECK OUT THE AMOUNT TO BE PAID FOR EACH SUBJECT
NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID TILL YOU PAY THE REQUISITE FEE(S).