The Ghana Education Service (GES) has opened applications for qualified teachers to apply for promotion for the academic year 2020/2021.
Applicants have to take note of the following requirements and ready them before starting the process
However, documents to Upload when filling GES Online promotion should either be in the PDF or JPEG format.
With your smartphone you can snap these documents with your camera and with the help of a plays tore app called Camscanner, you convert them into PDF format.
REQUIREMENTS AND DATA NEEDED TO FILL THE FORM
- Passport picture
- Certified Copies of Last Promotion Letters (Most recent & previous)
- Certified Copies of Certificates (From SSS till Date i.e WASSCE/SSCE till Degree/Masters)
- Personal info including your active Email Address & SSNIT Number.
- Schools/Colleges/Universities Attended including Primary & Middle Schools (Name of Schools, Dates Attended & Completed)
- Academic Qualifications (Name of Qualification with Dates obtained)
- Professional Qualifications info (Name of Qualification with Dates obtained)
- Promotions/Grade (Kind of Promo with Notional & Substantive effective dates)
- Schools/Stations worked
- Name of School
- Position Held
- Start Date
- End Date
- Reason for Leaving
8.Particulars of In-service Training/Courses/Workshops (Title of Training with Dates, From-To)
- Publications (if any)
All prospective applicants are to ready all the above details and documents before starting the application process.
Deadline : 23rd November, 2020