The Cape Coast University has released the Admissions list of individuals who applied for the 3- semester top-up Programme. This came as a good news to many who applied but on the other hand, many applicants could not access their admission status as well.
Per listengh.net’s study, applicants who cannot access their status either chose a wrong elective or did not complete your application process.
The probability of you providing wrong details also counts since the university was once the mother of all teacher training colleges, therefore every graduate from the college of education has his/he details with the Institute.
Applicants who are facing such problems would have to edit their previously submitted application form to correct all anomallies before you can be considered for Admission by the Institute.
- Log in to https://topup.ucc.edu.gh/apply#tabs-icons-text-1
- Click on agree from the pop up menu that appears
- Select ‘Have Applied Already.‘
- Enter your Surname and the phone number you used during the application process.
- Start editing your details you deem are incorrect.
- Click on submit to re- submit your application form.
Applicants are to note that they will be included in the second batch of Applicants.
Kindly share this article to inform All