The Management of the University of Education, Winneba has extended its Direct/Post-Diploma application submission date. This was deemed necessary as result of the outbreak of the novel coronavirus. This was embedded in a statement read on the University’s radio.
The statement however indicated that sales of Direct/Post Diploma forms are ongoing and the deadline will be on the 15th of October, 2020.
Awaiting forms are also available for purchase as well so any interested person who is not sure whether he/she will meet the requirements can verify their results before applying.
It also urges all applicants to bear in mind that UEW is one of the public universities in Ghana which offers very moderate fees to its students and therefore urge applicants to stay calm far as payment of school fees is concerned.
HOW TO APPLY
- Buy an application voucher from the following avenues; ADB Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Ecobank, Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank, Ghana Post Office, UEW campuses Cash Offices, and E-voucher service (MoMo). The cost of the online application form is as follows;
All Post-Diploma applicants-GH₵200.00
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO PURCHASE YOUR E-VOUCHER SERVICE (MoMo)
- Dial *887*18# on all networks
- Enter UEW
- Select preferred FORM TYPE
- Authorize payment
- The payer then receives an SMS of voucher after successful payment
- Log on to the university’s admission portal www.uew.edu.gh
- Click on admissions
- Select apply online
- Log in with your voucher serial number and PIN
- Fill an appropriate application form and submit