The Management of the University of Education, Winneba to announce to the general public that the list of successful applicants for various programmes for 2020/2021 has been released. The institution has officially released the list of successful applicants.
Prospective Applicants are advised to check their admission status to enable them print their admission letters.
Checking Procedures for regular
1. To commence with checking your status of admission, make the voucher you purchased during the applicaton process available.
2. Log on to the UEW admission checker portal with your smartphone or computer from HERE
3. Search for your name either using your surname, first name or a combination of both.
4. Click on Download Admission Letter
5. Input your PIN and Serial Number on your voucher to proceed.
6. Then proceed to make a print out of the admission letter.
The printed copy of the letter is to be sent along when school resumes.
The required fees stipulated on the admission letter are paid at the designated bank(s) stated in your admission letter in order to accept your admission offer.
If you fail to pay the required fees at the given period, it means you have fortified the admission.