Registration for the University of Ghana mature access course for the 2021/2022 academic year takes place on Friday, February 26 to Wednesday, April 7, 2021 successfully applicants will be admitted into the following Level 100 (Bachelor of Arts) or Diploma Distance Education programmes based on their perfomance in the entrance examinations
Bachelor of Arts subject combinations:
- Political Science, Sociology and Information Stadies
- Phscology, Sociology and Information Studies
- Adult Education and Human Resource Studies, Psychology, Information Studies
- Accounting, Psychology, Adult Education and Human Resource Studies (for applicants who
do very well in Mathematics in the entrance examination)
- Public Administration, Sociology, Infomation Studies
- Human Resource Management, Pychology, Information Studies
Diploma in Youth and Development
Diploma in Adult 1Education
Diploma in Public Administration
Diploma in Librarianship
Diploma in Accounting
Applicants must be at least 25 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old.
Applicants must register for, attend and complete the university of Ghana Access Course and pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designate banks to access the UG online application form
The Access Course will be run by the School of Continuing and Distance Education of the College of Education, University of Ghana at all its learning centres across the country.
Applicants should take note of the following:
Tutorials will be held online through the University Learning Management System (SAKAI)