The general public is by this notice informed that the management of the University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD) has extended its admissions window for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Admissions are currently in still in progress. Prospective students are urged to apply by following the instructions below:
HOW TO APPLY
- Obtain an E-VOUCHER from any GCB branch nationwide.
- Log on to the online Admissions System with the Serial Number and PIN. Click Here to Log on to the admission portal.
- Follow steps on the Online Admission system to complete your application
- Enclose in an Envelope, a printed copy of your completed online
However, candidates who have already applied can check their status by following the instructions below and print admission letter
- Logon to the official admission status checker website. CLICK HERE
- Select your programme from the drop-down list
- Enter your first name or last name
- Click on the search button